Here is Today's Test Group Challenge from the book. This progressive set develops personal confidence when similar shots come up during competition.
PURPOSE: Start with Ball-in-Hand.
Pocket the balls ALL IN THE SAME POCKET - using two patterns:
- from Rail ball to outside ball (one end to the other end)
- from outside ball towards Rail ball (reverse sequence)
This is from the Horizontal Stack Runout (Intermediate & Advanced) Test Groups.
For instructions on scoring yourself (or on a challenge to your buddies), see "Billiard Skills Challenge - Instructions" for details on practice/skill development and challenges among buddies.
TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU:
1. Set up the donuts for all the shots.
2. Shoot three sets to get a feel for your Comfort Zones.
3. Based on results, add to your practice routine or mark as part of your "trustworthy" shots.