Purpose: Runout all the balls on the table. Set the sequence before running the balls. Any failure, reset balls and start again.
Drills & Exercises - Double 3-ball Group (vertical) Set 4 of 4
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in each closest pocket
4. Set up and repeat.
- Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order, alternate between each 3-ball group, etc.).
- On next shot, next ball must be in another pocket.
- One ball to a pocket first, then the second ball to each pocket.
- Complete one group and then the second group.
- Do run-out with 4-ball groups.
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)