Purpose: Runout all the balls on the table. Set the sequence before running the balls. Any failure, reset balls and start again.
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in any pocket
4. On any failure, start over.
- Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order, every other ball, up and down table, etc.).
- On next shot, next ball must be to another pocket.
- Exclude side pockets (only end pockets count).
- Two balls to one pocket, two balls to another pocket.
- Work with fewer balls, if needed.
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)