Purpose: Runout all the balls on the table. Set the sequence before running the balls. Any failure, reset balls and start again.
Drills & Exercises - Down the Line (short table diagonal) Runout Exercise
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in any pocket
4. On any failure, start over.
- Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order, every other ball, up and down table, etc.).
- On next shot, next ball must be to another pocket.
- Exclude side pockets (only end pockets count).
- Two balls to one pocket, two balls to another pocket.
- Work with fewer balls, if needed.
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)