This setup concentrates on precision cue ball control skills.
Suggestions: Start easy with 12:00 (1 tip above center). Proceed with this from slowest possible speed up through Medium 2.
When 12:00 is controlled, use 6:00 (1 tip below center). Proceed with slowest speed through Medium 2 speed.
1. Set up an aiming marker on the diamond.
2. Use donuts to setup the CB positions on the table.
3. Shoot the CB at the aiming target. On the stroke, hold the cue tip in position (about 1/2 D past the start position).
4. Wait for the CB to hit the rail and come back to hit the cue tip.
5. This is progressive speeds. Start with slowest possible speed. Progressively increase the speed (up to Medium 2).
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)