Purpose: Runout all the balls on the table. Decide the sequence before running the balls. Any failure, reset balls and start again.
Drills & Exercises - Short Stack Runouts (center line), 3 of 3
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in one set, then all balls in the second set.
4. Set up and repeat.
- Adjust distances between each ball in a set.
- Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order, alternate between each group, etc.).
- Alternate corners for each ball in the stack.
- Do run-out with 5-ball groups.
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)