Purpose: Runout all the balls on the table. Set a target marker to preselect the next CB location on pocketing the OB (piece of paper, coin, chalk, etc.)
Drills & Exercises – Around the Table (double balls), Set 1 of 5
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in each closest pocket
4. Set up and repeat.
– Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order, every other ball, etc.).
– On next shot, next ball must be in another pocket.
– One ball to a pocket first, then the second ball to each pocket.
– Both balls to a pocket before moving to another pocket.
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)