Purpose: Shoot the CB off the first OB and pocket the second OB. Repeat until you are successful three consecutive times.
Drills & Exercises – Caroms – Shoot Through the Ball, Set 2 of 4.jpg
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table, and the ends of the grey line for the CB.
2. Start with CB in position closest to first OB.
3. Shoot the carom and pocket the second OB.
4. Set up and repeat with CB in a different location on the grey line.
– Adjust second OB a little off-line.
– Adjust second OB a ball width away from pocket position.
– Practice with different speeds.
– Attempt to contact second OB on left side only (and then practice on right side).
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)