This setup concentrates on precision cue ball control skills. The purpose is to send the OB to the cushion and return to hit the CB.
Suggestions: Start easy with follow (12:00, 1 tip up). Proceed from slowest possible speed up through Medium 2.
When 12:00 is controlled, use 6:00 (1 tip below center). Proceed with slowest speed through Medium 2 speed. The returning OB must chase down CB.
1. Set up an aiming marker on the far rail.
2. Use donuts to setup the CB and OB positions on the table.
3. Shoot the OB at the aiming target.
4. Wait for the OB to hit the rail and come back to hit the CB.
5. This is progressive speeds. Start with slowest possible speed. Progressively increase the speed (up to Medium 2).
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)