Purpose: Runout all the balls in a group – 3 successful attempts. Then repeat on the second group. Then repeat on the third group.
Drills & Exercises – Turn the Corner Game, 3 Ball Groups – Set 2 of 2
1. Use donuts to setup the OB positions on the table.
2. Start with Ball-in-Hand.
3. With one inning, pocket all balls in one group, then all balls in the second group, and again in the third group.
4. Set up and repeat.
– Adjust distances between each ball in a set.
– Pocket balls in any order (in sequence, reverse order).
– Require CB to be at least 3 D (or more) from target ball (to practice distance shots).
Buy the book for 100’s more …
Get the Book!! $12.00
PDF book (good for smart devices) (Includes my Money-back Guarantee)